PAST DUE FOR AN EPIC CHALLENGE?
A COURSE FOR SELF-MASTERY: BODY & MIND
Free Audio Lesson: The Science of Becoming a More Robust Human
Cadre Rick Alexander interviews world-renowned extreme human performance researcher, Dr. Mike T Nelson. This interview is for people who are in the military, preparing for the military, or are interested in increasing their physical and mental capacity under stress.
You will learn:
- What kind of testing metrics you can track to increase performance with little to no extra bio-tech
- The biggest mistakes people make when trying to build capacity to move quicker and carry heavier
- How to improve your breathing capacity
- How to test your gait and improve breathing technique
- Mental toughness exercises
- How to utilize metabolic flexibility to become a more robust human
- Dr. Mike T Nelson’s message to DARPA
Listen to this audio submission by filling out your email here:
Self-transcendence Expert exploring new and ancient methods of elevating human potential.
Chief Growth Operator of the SFE, Author, Speaker, Former BUD/S Instructor
Research-fueled human performance specialist.
Dr. Mike T Nelson
Bio-tech and Metabolic Flexibility Expert, Speaker, Researcher, Professor